Product Integration Manager
- As a Product Integration Manager, you will have responsibilities throughout the process of successfully integrating new partners; from explaining our processes and aiding with technical integration to managing a positive long-term relationship.
- To manage existing relationships with partners, proactively resolving product-related issues by identifying and delivering solutions.
- To maximize trust by serving accounts as an internal advocate and an external resource.
- To identify and communicate partner needs for future product development and deploy the ideas to key stakeholders such as management, product and development.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders; including the product and development team, clients, client facing teams, business strategy and operational teams.
- To actively contribute within your team wherever possible and contribute to company’s culture of learning. You will communicate with your team frequently; keeping them informed about milestones, progress and any issues with assigned tasks.
- Manage and track an onboarding pipeline offering transparency of ongoing and completed projects all at all times.
- To create demand, need and a sense of urgency with partners thus fostering demand and allowing the negotiation of attractive set-up fees while driving future interest in new products.
- To help design and implement processes which ensure customer needs are recognised and work closely with product management to ensure suitable solutions are developed.
- To direct and coordinate implementation processes of new products and features, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- You hold a bachelor degree in Business Management or relevant field
- You have at least 1 year experience in Product Integration, preferably with fast growing Internet start-ups
- You are an enthusiastic, actively contributing, team player
- You strive to contribute to a friendly and productive work environment and recognize the value of personal relationships, curiosity and teamwork towards achieving goals.
- You strive to create and optimize processes and increase efficiency; ensuring partners and team members feel well served and supported.
- You are exceptionally well organized and able to efficiently handle tasks at a high frequency while ensuring quality.
- You will be perfectly prepared at all times when speaking to partners.
- Know the partner
- Anticipate his problems
- Have perfect documents to hand out (excellent looking, smart and consistent)
- Be willing to use familiar analogies when explaining our novel process
- You are willing to learn and open to accept feedback.
- You are comfortable leading both technical and strategic integrations conversations with our customers and partners
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills
Please submit your resumé with a cover letter to us at email@example.com.