Personica provides the restaurant industry’s only comprehensive smart marketing platform, which helps clients maximize sales through
integrated software and services. The company serves over 40,000 restaurants with its benchmarked solutions and best practices that
address the key business challenges of guest acquisition, guest engagement, and silos of guest analytics.
What You’ll Do:
– Drive development, testing, deployments, and iterative improvement of product capabilities and features in collaboration with
Product, Design, QA, and Engineering Managers.
– Leverage critical thinking, experimentation, data, and industry best practices to implement desired business outcomes.
– Produce mockups or diagrams as needed for consumption by software development team defining system needs.
– Develop high quality applications that are secure, easy to operate, difficult to break, and extremely observable with
– Responsible for all technical aspects of the product application lifecycle including, code, infrastructure, data, security, and
– Establish product engineering and software standards.
– Perform code reviews and help ensure code quality by establishing approaches for new features.
– Demonstrate a strong knowledge of new technologies, modern application architecture, and industry best practices.
– Mentor and assist engineers and promote best practices.
– Participate early and actively in product design process.
What You’ll Need:
– Proficient in one or more modern UI frameworks like React (preferred), Angular, Ember, or Vue.js.
– Proficient ECMAScript standards.
– Deep understanding of CSS patterns and HTML.
– Understanding of responsive design.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
– Practical agile experience in both start-up and/or enterprise environments.
– Experience with MSSQL or any other database scripting language.
– Experience with .net development a plus.
– Preferred experience with software development lifecycle tools such as Jira (preferred), Azure Devops, Asana, etc.
– Desired programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented
– Experience working with major cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, or Azure) a plus.
– Experience as a mentor, tech lead or leading an engineering team a plus.