Personica builds technology that enables restaurants to create personal, lasting guest relationships and maximize the value of every transaction, without requiring huge marketing teams or custom-developed systems. Relied on by more than 48,000 restaurants, Personica is headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with offices in India and an international remote workforce. Our employees are forward-thinking, agile colleagues who work as part of a team to create industry-changing products and provide best-in-class results for our clients.
The Client Marketing Specialist will lead the success of our clients by creating and managing digital/engagement marketing programs. The Client Marketing specialist is responsible for the lifecycle of a marketing campaign. This includes planning, executing, and reviewing a campaign to ensure that it meets stipulated goals. The Client Marketing specialist will play a key role in delivering our client’s customer engagement and digital strategy via targeted Campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Loyalty, CRM and marketing strategy and will be the overall owner of multi-channel Campaigns including Loyalty.
These professionals may also coordinate with social media strategists and design online campaigns consistent with the brand’s voice and message.
In addition, our Client Marketing Specialists support our Sales team in ensuring client retention, client satisfaction and revenue growth by developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
What you’ll do:
- Extract, analyze and interpret data from different sources to enable data and translate findings into simple, actionable insights.
- Continuously track and report campaign KPIs and look for opportunities to recommend improvements and optimization for client’s success.
- Lead the design, execution and delivery of different disciplined testing approaches and strict campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups.
- Plan and execute different customer journeys based on the strategic target for each of the defined segments and customer groups.
- Coordinate with external agencies and partners where required.
- Stay updated on CRM and customer loyalty best practices.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an advertising agency or marketing services organization.
- A data driven marketing professional who is also business minded, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong experience of planning, executing and delivering Marketing Campaigns.
- Experience in any of the following – email/SMS marketing, CRM strategy and marketing, social media marketing, marketing data analytics or loyalty programs.
- Experience with creating presentations to articulate strategy and performance.
- Understanding of or desire to learn data-driven marketing practices.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, with aggressive deadlines, across multiple teams.
- Proactive, self-managing with organizational skills and attention to details.